Tetra Films is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our partners and customers and playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders. Read about the latest decisions being made by the company and the actions being taken in preparation for COVID-19 below.
Tetra Films has moved quickly to modify and adapt its operations to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Since the onset of the pandemic, Tetra Films guiding principle has been to prioritize partner (crew) and customer safety, based on facts and science, and communicated with transparency.
Below is a list of Tetra Films precautionary measures being employed on productions located in Canada.
- Enhanced cleaning measures: Tetra Films is committed to caring for the health and well-being of its partners and customers and playing a constructive role in supporting Canadian local leadership, health authorities and provincial governments. The company continues to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols to help prevent the spread of all germs on set with cleaning practices that are consistent with public health guidelines to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Mandatory facial coverings: All partners are required to wear a facial covering if they are working in an environment where facial coverings are required. Partners are reminded not to touch their eyes, nose and mouth, and to wash their hands, maintain physical distancing and sanitize high touch surfaces.
- Customer facial coverings: Tetra Films respectfully requests customers follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials. In regions where facial coverings are mandatory, Tetra Films will require customers to wear facial coverings.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available for customers if requested.
- Partner wellness checks: As an additional safety measure, ahead of each shift, all partners are required to take their temperature and complete a wellness check. This ensures partners are ready and able to work and that every member of the team feels confident while working together.
If you have further questions please contact us directly and we will be happy to discuss